Disney Rigamarole's Awesome Playlist That Is Awesome!


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Squeazing every penny...

I had just read that Emily Osment (Lily from Hannah Montana) is currently recording a debut album which are also going to feature songs that she has personally written. At the moment she has 3 songs she has already released: I Don't Think About It, If I Didn't Have You (duet with Mitchel Musso), and Once Upon a Dream (which I think she did an excellent job on). Wow, Disney is just squeazing every penny possible out of these kids!!

Also I realized today that Emily Osment isn't the only kid who is busy. Check out the Jonas Brothers! Last week they finished their 3-D movie (premiering next year), got back from the European release of Camp Rock, Nick celebrated his 16th birthday and played baseball for 3 hours, performed on Dancing with the Stars, who knows how many concerts, and as of next week they shall start shooting J.O.N.A.S.!! Dude, just typing that made me exhausted. Plus, in early 2009 they will be filming Camp Rock 2 .O_O LOL

Also I believe Ashley Tisdale shall be soon releasing and second album! And finally I think Disney settled on a name for Demi Lovato's new TV show! It started out as Welcome to Mollywood, then Welcome to Holliwood, and then they took a turn and decided to stay with Sunny With a Chance! Weird eh?

No comments: