Disney Rigamarole's Awesome Playlist That Is Awesome!


Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hannah Montana: The Movie + Disney Movies in General

Most recently Miley Cyrus released the date of the Hannah Montana movie (which is April 10th, 2009 BTW). But, she also unveils a few lyrics from a new Hannah Montana song (we haven't heard a new one since Summer 2007!). And here they are:

"I can almost see it/ That dream I'm dreaming/ But there's a voice inside saying, 'You'll never make it,' (chorus) "There's always gonna be another mountain/ I'm always gonna want to make it move/ There's always gonna be an uphill battle/ Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose."

Miley also has recently talked about her 16th Birthday party which kids can buy tickets too! (weird.. people have NO lifes.) Its going to be at Disney World and there's going to be a parade and everything.. Dude that is one heck of a Sweet 16!! :O

On the new Studio DC, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato will be hosting it this time. I saw a preview with Demi singing 'This is Me' and then the muppets were all freaked out bc there was nobody to do the duet part so this little muppet dude that doesn't even talk and just makes 'meep' sounds does it!!! It's hilarious! So people I suggest you watch this episode! XD

Also there is rumor about a Cars 2 (which I am excited about)!!
~Mikaela

1 comment:

Anna said...

dude...ur into cars? sorry, just not quite my thang, but i can't totally dislike it because Joel loves it. :D