Disney Rigamarole's Awesome Playlist That Is Awesome!


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Demi Lovato


As of last tuesday, Demi Lovato, Disney Channel superstar and money-maker, released her debut album "Don't Forget". I personally have listened to the whole album and I find it quite good. Of course I can see some places in the lyrics where she could have used a different phrase to make the song more fluent, but other than that and an occasional place in the music where it should have either slowed down or gotten faster it was pretty darn good. But what the heck I should give the kid a break. Its her first album for crying out loud. I haven't listened to the Jonas Brothers first album, but I bet that theirs was similar: songs are O.K. with an occasional hit single and flaws with the music and timing. Look at them now! I can see all their song's on "A Little Bit Longer" being hits (well half of them already are XD ). Below is the track-listing and my rating of each song between the one and five.


Tracklisting:

1. La La Land ****

2. Get Back *****

3. Trainwreck **

4. Party **

5. On The Line (ftr. Jonas Brothers) ***

6. Don't Forget ****

7. Gonna Get Caught ***

8. Two Worlds Collide ***

9. The Middle ***

10. Until Your Mine *****

11. Believe in Me **

Gonna Get Caught sound sorta similar to another song I've heard (it may just be Deja Vu). Party is O.K. but it ought to be a tad more up beat. Trainwreck is exactly what it is.. no offense its kinda dumb.. maybe I need to listen to it more closely. On The Line isn't bad.. good thing Jonas Brothers were in duet with her or it would have been blah. Don't Forget is actually pretty good. Until Your Mine.. hmm I actually thought this song was excellent! The lyrics were nice. La La Land.. dumb name.. lyrics rock.. I love the 'converse with my dress' part! It reminds me of 2 things: the "quinceneara" episode of Wizards of Waverly Place and me (t33 h33). The that I didn't mention are pretty good (check the star rating).
Well I hope you will consistently comeback and read!
~Mikaela
P.S. I hope that cord Demi has in her mouth isn't plugged in.. I can see the headline now "Demi Lovato dies During Photo Shoot because she put a cord in her mouth because it would be an awesome shot!" :]