Disney Rigamarole's Awesome Playlist That Is Awesome!


Friday, April 3, 2009

Hannah Montana: The Movie Red Carpet Premiere!!

GNO to PF CHANGS!!! (Left to Right: Emily Osment, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato)
Taylor Swift looked awesome in this Blakc Sparkly strapless dress!! :D


Mitchel Musso and his 'date' Shawn Johnson.



Savvanh Outen.. this is a nice professional looking dress! Its not over powering and its simple making her very chic looking.


Madison Pettis, looks cute but sorry kid I'm not digging the one shoulder looking dress.. it would have looked better with both sleeves.. the boots are cute with it though!




Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment!!




Miley looks great with a turquiose mini dress and jacket+boots. However I think she should have worn this to the KCA. But I betcha that she probably liked this outfit better than that white dress that she wore on the Orange Carpet to the KCA and she wanted to wear to her movie premiere.... perfectly understandable. I would have done the same thing. XD





I Dunnoe if I like her dress or not... maybe it's the hair because it looks kinda weird. But other than that I LOVE the shoes.



Demi and Madison Lovato!! Maybe to much pink.. but what the hey she is like 8 right? This is the only time in her life she is going to be able to pull off all the pink at once.



Lucas Till, almost looking to serious in his gray suit, but wait check out them deck shoes! Whoa.. are the sparkly?? 0_o


Emily Osment, hair is off, but the dress cool, good thing she didn't wear any jewelry cept for the rings.



Demi Lovato, LOVE her dress! It looks like her skirt is made from feathers! XD Her shoes are cute too!


Debbie Ryan, sorry but this was such a miss. I saw a picture with only the top half and i thought.. hmm interesting but then I saw the pants.. HORROR. Hey your hair looks cute though, Debbie!!


Brittany Curran.. color looks good but that dress is to short and should have been worn with a cute belt and boots.



Brenda Song can pull of a jump suit! (Sorry Debbie but you just can't wear them).



Anna Maria Perez De Tagle (what a mouth full!) looks nice but her hair is kinda weird at the top.. it looks like she just rolled out of bed.







As I hope most of ya'll know that last night was the Hannah Montana: The Movie Red Carpet Premiere. Well actually I totally forgot untill I read Mitchel Musso's Twitter updates and pictures. XD So Here are pictures from the Red Carpet and the PF Chang's after party!










1 comment:

Planet Care said...

That's cool I like all of the pics that you're post.They'e great!!!I'll wait for the next :).