Disney Rigamarole's Awesome Playlist That Is Awesome!


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sonny With a Chance pics (episode taping) & HM..






Here are some pics from Sonny With A Chance during a an episode taping. I got these from demicentral.com!! So I don't own these pics! :O
Also here are a few pics from future episodes of Hannah Montana (season 3). I got these pics from Mileyfans.com. Check out Hannah Montana's new look. Looks like the 80's barfed all over her. :| The two episodes that these stills come from are Ready,Set, Don't Drive (the one with Miley and Lily "in disguise"). The other two are from Thats not a hottie, thats my brother!. Apparently Miley finds out Lily's deepest secret... she has a crush on Jackson!! :Ob LOLOLOLOLOL!! XD Weird I know.

Also Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers will be performing on Kristi Yamaguchi and Friends (Nov. 8th) on NBC! So don't miss that peoples!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome template!!